Small and Intimate facility
Our facility is small and intimate (1,500 SF), which is just the way we like it. With our average class size under 5 we can devote a significant amount of attention to each individual in class, which ensures our members not only receive the opportunity to improve, but are also safe at all times.
What we lack in square footage, we do not lack in equipment quantity or quality. We pride ourselves on always having more than enough new and well maintained equipment for all members during each class. This is something that continues to evolve as we are adding equipment to our collection every single month as we continue to grow.
Our facility is state-of-the-art, but not in the way of your typical big-box gyms. We don’t have ellipticals or weight machines. We use your body and real weights to create free, natural movement. We only have machines that mimic functional movement, and none of those that don’t contribute to overall health and a lean, conditioned body. We welcome you to take a look around our gym and at our equipment – you won’t see full length mirrors but you’ll see results in your own mirror and in the fit of your clothes when you make the move to functional fitness. If you’re interested in seeing the space, feel free to stop by to take a look during our normal business hours, we love having visitors!
10 Key Things that Make Our Facility Unique
- We know what you’re looking for and we promise to deliver. Our goal is to help you reach yours, whether that is to lose weight, tone up, get stronger, reduce stress, sleep better or all of the above. We can and will adapt our program to help you meet your goals.
- We have the perfect sized space for one coach to manage all athletes at once inside 1 field of vision. You will not get lost on the other side of the gym or not receive coaching because our coach is too far away, can’t see you, or there are too many students.
- We’re in the heart of Willow Glen, so if you live in this beautiful neighborhood, we’re most likely a stones throw away, which makes us convenient for you before or after work.
- Our members are unique and diverse. There is not a body type, level of fitness, age group, gender, or athletic ability that is not represented among our members. You are not alone and no matter what your concern is, we’ve most likely dealt with it before and are here to help.
- Every one of our coaches knows every one of our members names. This is not your typical impersonal gym where you come in, put your headphones in, talk to no one unless they’re in your way, and then leave.
- We like to workout but we enjoy socializing with cool people even more. We strive to host at least 1 community event a month to get together outside of our normal class environment and enjoy the wonderful people that make up our awesome community.
- Stretching and relaxing is also an important aspect of the gym, so we hold a Mobility class on Mondays at 7:30 pm to get our athletes limber, since flexibility is an athletic skill.
- Expert coaches with friendly personalities, a drive to always get better and a genuine concern for your success are our specialty. We are VERY picky on who coaches at our gym and you will reap the benefits.
- Our equipment is new and well maintained, there is more than enough of it to go around, and we’re always buying more. Since day 1 we’ve made sure that we always have enough equipment to go around and we make new equipment purchases monthly to ensure it stays that way as our membership grows.
- You can drop weights when needed since our space is covered from wall to wall with rubber flooring as this provides a safer environment for lifting weights.