Over the years, our Owner & Head Coach, Coach Dave, has produced a ton of web content via the Cróga Community Blog, shared hundreds of articles via our social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram), has accumulated a list of books that he suggests for CrossFitters and business owners, and has a long list of favorite podcasts he’s listened to and shared with members and staff over the years.
With all of that content in mind, we thought it would probably be a good idea to have a place for all that knowledge to hang out as a resource for Cróganites near and far.
So, without further ado, below is a list of Coach Dave’s Favorite Things:
- Coach Dave Blogs
- CrossFit – Online Articles
- Business – Online Articles
- Life Lesson – Online Articles & Videos
- Business Books
- Sports Books
- Favorite Podcasts
- Supplements & Food/Drinks
- Rubel Roasting Coffee
- Driven Nutrition Supplements
- GlycoDrive – I take 1 serving per hour of training.
- Driven Whey – Grass Fed Whey Protein, Cinnamon Roll – I take 1 serving per training session.
- R & R – Optimal Rest and Recovery – I take this nightly to help me sleep soundly and get the most out of my sleep.
- Omega Drive Ultra Strength Fish Oil – Everyone should take fish oil daily! The health benefits are far and wide.
- Micronized Creatine – For the high intensity work we do in CrossFit, Creatine is a must for the athlete that is serious about performance
- Activated Nutrients Superfood Powder – I’m bad about eating my greens, so this supplement makes sure I’m getting all my micronutrients and vitamins necessary to keep me healthy and feeling good for less than $2/day.
Sign up for a “No Sweat” Intro
Click below to schedule a time to come on in to Cróga, meet a coach, see our space, share your goals and learn the best way to get started with CrossFit in a no pressure environment.