We’re Hiring: CrossFit Coach Job Opportunity
We are looking for an excellent coach who is well versed in sports/fitness methodology. We are seeking someone friendly, flexible, motivated, highly personable, and able to teach all levels from beginner to advanced athletes. Must be a great communicator with a passion for fitness and helping others succeed. Must be willing to be a coach as well as a member of our box and community through helping with other occasional tasks, special projects & events around the gym when needed.
We are hoping to find a coach with morning & weekend availability, but if afternoons/evenings are the only times that work we will shuffle our schedules for the right candidate. If there are specific days or times of day you are not available, please be clear in your resumé.
If desired, Personal Training and Specialty Course hours available as well for higher pay rates.
- Excellent verbal communications skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Adept at adjusting to people’s moods and personalities.
- Must have the emotional stamina to be “at your best” with each group of clients.
- Must have in depth knowledge and be well versed in understanding, implementing and coaching CrossFit modalities.
- Have the ability to handle large classes and react positively when faced with challenges or obstacles.
- High school graduate.
- Must hold CrossFit Level 1 Certification and have CrossFit coaching experience.
- CrossFit Level 2, Olympic Lifting, Gymnastics, Kettlebell, Endurance, Mobility or other related training certificates are a plus.
- Educational background in Exercise Science, Nutrition, Sports Management or equivalent is a plus.
- Level 1 CrossFit Certified(required)
- CPR-First Aid (will be required for employment)
COMPENSATION: This is a paid employee position.
We have long term growth opportunities available for the right person(s) willing to prove themselves capable, responsible, and trustworthy. Looking for an individuals who are driven and enjoy taking ownership of duties.
Personal Training and Specialty Course hours in addition to regularly scheduled classes provide the opportunity for a large amount of potential income.
We also offer reimbursement for work related certifications.
Current Shifts Available
More or different hours may become available, these are the current hours we’re looking to fill.
Monday 5-8 am
Tuesday 6-8 am
Wednesday 5-8 am
Thursday 6-8 am
Fri 5-8 am
Saturday 8-11 am
Sunday 9-10 am
Crossfit Coaching: 1 year
Send resumes to email@example.com