[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]A few weeks back we asked our members to come up with questions for our friends at RESULTS Professional Food Coaching, which has a team of experienced Registered Dietitian Nutritionists. We’re excited to share the very informative video they created just for us! For your convenience, we’ve also listed the questions below with the approximate time you can find them in the video.[/vc_column_text][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_video link=”https://youtu.be/tAetNhqlA1Q”][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_column_text]1. (:49) Many of us have heard that there are “good” fats like avocado and almonds, but often times I feel like this makes people think they can eat as many or as much of these types of food as they want. Is there a limit to a number of grams of fat we should look to consume in any meal or snack?
2. (2:03) I know I should cook and prepare my own food. But life can be hectic. What are the healthiest meals you recommend from Panda Express, Taco Bell, and In & Out (or any other fast food restaurant) if any? What about healthiest smoothie from Jamba Juice?
3. (3:22) What’s your take on no/low-fat dairy products vs full-fat dairy products? Usually, people try to cut calories by avoiding the latter, but I’ve also read about full-fat being a healthier choice in moderation.
4. (4:18) Recommendations for how to count/breakdown/calculate macros?
5. (4:58) What’s your take on meal timing, size, and content? Three big meals or several small meals a day?
6. (6:11) What and when should I eat around my workouts?
7. (7:03) Are there foods that we should avoid completely? How about foods to limit?
8. (7:56) What are your favorite healthy meals that all family members – from toddlers to grandparents – can enjoy?
9. (8:40) What are some healthy foods/meals to prepare on a budget?[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]